Air Ambulance Worldwide, Travel MedEvac’s Preferred Provider.
When it comes to providing an air ambulance transport, having a membership plan is only part of the equation. The true key is having a highly accredited provider with the experienced professionals in place to manage all the logistics an air medical transport demands. The care and safety our members is our number one priority. Travel MedEvac utilizes Air Ambulance Worldwide as our preferred provider to manage all the logistics for all of our members’ air medical transport needs.
Why select a preferred provider? Our members health and safety come first. Bidding your health out to multiple carriers to find the “lowest price” may not only compromise your care, but also your safety and valuable time which are all too important during a critical health situation.
While other plans may search to see who can do it for less, our provider will already be working with the hospitals, doctors, ground ambulance company, airports and foreign governments to arrange transport home.
Air Ambulance Worldwide standards of safety and care are exceptional. Their dedication and level of service has earned them EURAMI accreditation, the highest accreditation attainable for international air ambulance providers. They also ensure our member’s air medical transport is readily available whenever a medical crisis occurs. Air Ambulance Worldwide owns and leases several aircraft, and has several strategic agreements with a network of additional highly accredited EURAMI and CAMTS air ambulance providers. Collectively over fifty (50) medically configured aircraft are part of the Air Ambulance Worldwide network serving Travel Medevac’s coverage area alone. This extensive network of aircraft guarantees our members their medical transport will be done promptly by a highly accredited air ambulance provider each and every time, no exceptions.
Your health and safety should never be compromised. Having one of the best in the industry managing you or your family’s care is true peace of mind.
- They have an impeccable safety record and provide 24/7 service, 365 days a year to respond quickly to the needs of our members
- Top-notch flight crews and medical teams far exceed the industry norm where no medical team member has less than 5 years of ICU/CCU experience
- Their pilots have on average 14,000 plus hours of flying time domestically and internationally
- Air Ambulance Worldwide is a highly accredited and experienced air medical transport company.
- Air Ambulance Worldwide owns a fleet of state-of-the-art medically configured aircraft.
- Each air ambulance transport will always include two licensed pilots, plus at least one critical care nurse and one flight medic.
- If the condition of the member requires a doctor during transport, this would also be provided at no extra charge to our members.
- Air Ambulance Worldwide also maintain leases with a network of other medically configured aircraft that meet the high performance and safety criteria of Air Ambulance Worldwide. This ensures our members will not be delayed due to lack of aircraft availability.